- Inhabitants will be situated in the main living space of the 18th century Huguenot house lived in by renowned Architectural Historian, author and television presenter, Dan Cruickshank.
- As well as viewing the artwork on show, visitors will get a rare behind the scenes look at the architecture of an historic East End dwelling.
- In addition to recent works by Gabeler and Douglas, the installation will include several fascinating historical objects and artefacts.
- The exhibition will be part of ‘A Spitalfields Walk’, a map designed to highlight key events and places of interest in the area that will be open to visitors during the Zoo Art Fair. The map was designed in collaboration with Marianna Kennedy.
- A blog accompanying the exhibition can be viewed at https://douglasgabelerinhabitants.wordpress.com
- Lighting by Alan Lam, EXHIBIT at Golden Lane Estate. http://www.exhibit-goldenlane.com
- The private view will take place on Wednesday 15 October from 7-10pm, and exhibition will run from 16 – 21 October 2009. It will be open daily from 12pm – 8pm, or by appointment.